CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
We need an intelligent and motivated individual to manage client services and day-to-day operations of our commercial photography business. This job is a great fit for someone who is detail oriented, likes to organize, and wants to help a business implement and manage practices and systems.
Some of the required tasks will include:
– Creating and delivering estimates, invoices, and contracts (we use Quickbooks)
– Managing client database and network interactions (our CRM is Insightly)
– Responding to and tracking new inquiries
– Paying bills and managing mail
– Scheduling and paying contractors and assistants
– Ordering and managing office supplies
– Managing the physical office space, implementing systems where necessary
We believe this job will require about 10-20 hours a week and can be completed with a flexible schedule. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Email résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org